TV Channel, Live Stream, Kick Off Time, Team News for TONIGHT’S Europa Conference League Semi-Final
LEICESTER CITY will be hoping to overcome the hurdles in Rome by securing a place in the Europa Conference League final TONIGHT.
Lorenzo Pellegrini’s 15th-minute goal gave Roma a perfect start to the first leg.
Roma vs Leicester LIVE – last Europa Conference League
But the Foxes’ total dominance paid off when Ademola Lookman forced Gianluca Mancini into his own net with almost 20 minutes to go.
However, Brendan Rodgers’ men face a tougher challenge this time around as they enter the cauldron that is the Stadio Olimpico.
And Leicester’s recent poor performance at Tottenham suggests playing away from the King Power could be a deciding factor in this game.
What time does Roma vs Leicester start?
- Roma will face Leicester City TONIGHT – May 5th.
- Kick-off is scheduled for 8:00 p.m. UK time – 9:00 p.m. Rome.
- Stadio Olimpico is the arena assigned to this enormous meeting which can accommodate 70,000 supporters.
- The first leg ended 1-1 when the teams met at King Power Stadium.
What TV channel is Roma vs Leicester on and can I stream it live?
- Roma vs Leicester City will be streamed live on BT Sport 3 and BT Sport Ultimate.
- Coverage starts from 7.15pm UK time – 45 minutes before kick off.
- Subscribed members can stream the game live via the BT Sport website or the BT Sport app.
Jose Mourinho has a full roster of players to choose from, with none absent as things stand.
Nicolo Zaniolo and Bryan Cristante have both recently returned to action for Roma.
While Leonardo Spinazzola managed to overcome his ruptured Achilles tendon which he suffered at the Euro last summer.
Meanwhile, Brendan Rodgers could have two HUGE shots for the Foxes’ biggest game of the season.
Wilfried Ndidi and Ryan Bertrand should continue to remain on the sidelines.
But the dynamic duo, Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall and James Maddison could also join them in the treatment room due to fitness doubts.
90 minutes only
- Roma will win the EVS
- Draw 21/10
- Leicester winner 5/2
To qualify (including ET and PEN)
- Roma winner 1/2
- Leicester winner 7/5
*Odds provided by Betfair correct at time of publication